Well I did say I was keen to finish a few projects off didn’t I?
I went to see my friend Kelvin this morning and is often the case, I returned home with a renewed sense of energy and desire to do some modelling.
On this occassion, I was buzzing to spray some white then yellow on my unfininshed snowplough vehicle. These are the former JLTRT models and very good they are too.
I had painted them black and the sides were also done, but I did need to attend to the front leading edge which had remained black whereas I wanted it to be yellow after searching for a picture of the prototype I wanted.
Knowing the house would be empty when I returned home, I ventured straight to the garage and set about the job of masking the desired areas and then I mixed small amounts of white and yellow. I sprayed white over the black as a base for the yellow and after leaving the models to dry for a while, the yellow was added.
I was quite pleased with the way the little yellow blocks came out given they were sprayed over black. I hope to have them finished soon for a forthcoming exhibition.