The building of the SPV took a turn for the worst recently when the transfers I was applying disintegrated in front of my eyes as I applied them to the model. I thought I had done something wrong, however, I discussed this with my modelling chums and took some comfort from knowing that I might not have been the only one to experience this.
Feeling that I needed to carry on, I ordered a set of CCT transfers from railtec models and some alphabet sheets to finish the job. Their service is excellent and the transfers were soon with me.
To be honest there are a couple of little transfers missing such as the vehicle weight. If I find some of these in due course I will add them to the model.
I now need to weather the SPV and will add it to the list of other models awaiting some weathering.